AIM
Dabeco333

VG High #2 VG High #2

Not good

I didnt find anything funny. The characters didnt sound like them. They all looked goofy. You completely missed conkers humor. It sucked on here. All you did was steal the song from the game. College university is much better. The only thing i liked about it was Jax being the gym teacher. I dont understand how megaman choppily dancing to a song is funny. Or how link is an ass to everyone... Need to work on the script there.

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

me likey. me want more.

hey good job. Its me again poppin up, just not on AIM, since its prolly rather creepy. I was laughing at the fact that the main guy was the same voice for "rat" from the matrix reloaded. Just didnt talk as fast. I liked it all. Dont forget that matrix revolutions comes out tuesday so we better being seeing your version soon. Though you prolly can just pirate it anyways. :P

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

Sweet

That was great. First i saw the mario reloaded, now this. Newgrounds has been getting some unbelievable flashes lately. We finally have some worthy of pushing punkomatic back. Definite 10 here. I was a big fan of your "till death do us part" so i knew this would be good.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

If only i could poop out something this great

Man this is too additive, you shoulda put a warning on here before releasing it. Anyway great game. I cant stop making songs. I gave a 10 on humor cause i giggle at other people music they say is good then i listen back to mine.here is a song of mine you might enjoy and if you dont oops.
0---6-0---0---80---0---0--89-------5-5---1---1---1---1----- -9------------------------c-1---1---0----9---9---1---c-5-5-5 -5-5---9---9---a---a---c---------------------------------7-6 -7-68-1---1-9-7-6-a-----3-3-3-3-1---1---7-6-7-6-a----------- ----------------